Saturday, May 9, 2009

28 years old chap

I was born in 6th May 1981, so that makes me 28 years old now.


How I celebrated my birthday? My parents together with my wife, my son and I went for “Seremban Baked Crab” branch in KK last weekend. It was a great get together dinner because it was meant to celebrate something, my birthday. All the dishes was so sweet, the crab and beer combination was superb. Although we often eat out as a family, every dish was at the right taste, even the rice taste nicer, perhaps that is how things taste like when someone is in happy mood.






My wife and I then went for a movie in GSC, 1 Borneo using the birthday treat that they offer for GSC members. I have to admit that this is the first movie in a year for my wife and I, we watch “Fast and Furious 4”, although it is an action movie, it felt like a romance movie to me, I felt we are still dating each other.


On Monday night, my friends in KK celebrated my birthday with me in Brass Monkey. We had a nice dinner and again, the steak and beer combination was superb. I guess beer goes well with everything for me… hehehe… We had a great gathering, we can talked about almost everything, joke about almost everything. Although the

topic was a lot different from those 10 years back, the fun wasn’t much different. I guess the change in time doesn’t change anything in our friendship.


On my birthday, my wife was having tuition at night from 7.30pm to 9.30pm, but she shifted the time from 7pm to 9pm and we’re to have supper together. After dinner, my wife took out a cake, it’s my birthday cake…Wow, I have to admit that I was surprise, I never thought that I can still have my birthday cake. After that I leant that my wife asked around which cake shop is nicer besides Secret Recipe, and she booked a cake for my birthday a day before. Of course, the cake taste nice, and the sweetness lingers in me until now. Exaggerating? Well, the sweet taste in my mouth may have passed, but I still feel sweet until now.



Then I went to take my bath to prepare myself for our supper. Like what I always do, I switch on the laptop just wanting to check e-mails and news. And there is a surprise waiting me, my ever passionate and loving wife has prepared a birthday card for me.


Finally, we're ready to go for my birthday supper. We went to McDonald and bought McValue meal. Then I brought my wife to Tg Aru beach, we sat on the beach, we enjoyed the sea breeze, we enjoyed the moon, we enjoyed the sound of the wave, we enjoyed the food, we just enjoyed everything that night.


There's a big difference celebrating my 25th birthday and my 28th birthday. The most important thing for me now is my family, I can easily be satisfied now only by having simple meal together. And that is my idea of normal and happy life, anything we do, even it is something very simple, as long as we do it together as a family, I'll be happy.


I'm not a saint, my birthday wish is not to have world peace. My only aim, is to be able to guide my family into being together always.

1 comment:

  1. wow... how romantic. seldom married couples still go out pak tor ler!!

    ReplyDelete