Friday, September 23, 2011

My letter to you...

Dear you,
I don't know how you can be so cruel,
suck our blood and drain our life like a ghoul.

Ive known you long enough,
to know what you've promised is actually a bluff.

You know what?
Now, I don't care.
The day you pledged was the day I pray.
Everything I saw from the news is your warfare,
to separate our people for the jewelry you wear.

I've had enough,
your game is too rough,
I'm just a man speaking on behalf,
we just want justice, is it so tough?

Since young, I sang your song,
with Vijay, Ali and Chong.
But what went wrong???
Suddenly Ali holds the keris and everything seems wrong?

So long, my loved one,
I've took a dive to trade the gun with the sun,
It's no fun,
but I had to provide my family with bun.

Sometimes, I think I was forced to leave,
I love you, but in you, I don't believe.

What will my children be if I stay with you???
They'll either cry or be like you...
That's why I choose the kangaroo,
No, the moon isn't that round,
but at least I am not pushed around.

Here I am with my wine,
and I know I'll shine,
because the kangaroos don't think that I'm a swine....

Your love,
Leonard

No comments:

Post a Comment